Loading PODS Container
We load Pods containers
- PODS container in combination with a rental truck, be sure to document what goes where.
- Pack your valuables and essentials separately and plan on keeping these items with you.
- Label boxes to make unloading easy.
- Put heavy items in smaller boxes for easier lifting. Lightweight items can go in larger boxes.
- Pack as much as you can into boxes. This will provide greater protection for your belongings and will make loading your PODS container easier. Moving supplies can be conveniently purchased
- Use picture boxes & bubble wrap when packing pictures & mirrors. Flat screen TV boxes are also available for your large screen TVs. Use special care when positioning these items in the PODS container.
- Lamps and other large items can be bubble wrapped and placed in boxes. Remove light bulbs and box lamp shades separately.
- Reinforce the bottom of all boxes with tape. Fill each box to its capacity, using packing paper or fillers to eliminate empty spaces. The top and sides of each box shouldn’t bulge, nor should they